SNEmulDS is a fast SNES emulator for Nintendo's dual-screen portable, the DS. Alpha 0.6 features various GUI improvements, along with automatic SRAM saving and "memory pak" support through the use of slot 2 devices.
* New GUI using framebuffer for sub screen
* Better human interface, improved file selector (alphabetical sorted), buttons, check boxes, multi choose zones, etc.
* New GUI supports joypad (joypad is not supported when emulator is running however).
* Multi language support (more than 10 supported, including katakan japanese !)
* Memory pak support (Opera RAM, Slot 2 card reader, etc. using libram) with paging or with large ROM mapping
* Scaling with pseudo bi-linear filtering and sprites squishing : full screen scaling (like snezzids), half scaling (half scaled and without sprites squishing), and no scaling (classic snemulds mode)
* Autiomatic SRAM saving when needed
* Some other bugfixes and improvements in GUI