An open source game engine interpreter, ScummVM allows users to run SCUMM based video game titles, including LucasArts-developed adventure classics Monkey Island 1-3 and Fate of Atlantis.
* Added MIDI driver for Atari ST / FreeMint.
* Added a 'Load' button to the Launcher (not supported by all engines).
* Added a new global main menu (GMM) dialog usable from all engines.
* Added the ability to return to the launcher from running games (via the GMM).
* Rewrote GUI renderer to use an vector based approach.
* Rewrote GUI configuration to use XML.
* Added support for Blue's 123 Time Activities.
* Added support for Blue's ABC Time Activities.
* Added support for Bud Tucker in Double Trouble.
* Added support for The 7th Guest.
* Added support for Auto-save feature.
* Added support for MIDI music.
* Implemented radio-chatter effect in The DIG.