Homebrew developer MDave has issued a hefty update to his Turok-inspired first-person shooter known as Kurok.
* Colored lighting support for maps, using .lit files.
* Skyboxes, using .lmp’s for the skybox images. Higher resolution images are supported for the slim psp.
* Precise aim support.
* Music and Kurok Talk!
* New single player map, Escape.
* New multiplayer maps Lobby, Crossfire and Area 52.
* New Boss enemies.
* New sniper rifle weapon.
* Extra deathmatch options in the multiplayer “creating a game” menu.
* Ladder support in maps.
* Rotating doors support in maps.
* Pushable objects support in maps.
* Weapon balanced tweaked.
* Way too many to list! About 3 times more changes then v0.3.
* Infrastructure mode for phat psp’s works now, can’t remember if it was fixed in v0.3 too.
* Zooming behaves properly now.
* Soldier and Raptor health now change properly according to the difficulty (skill) setting. Soldier skin changes too.
* Forgot what else I fixed! I know I fixed a whole bunch of things though, but probably introduced new bugs.