Hellcat's Recovery Flasher is an all-purpose utility that allows users to easily backup and restore content on the PSP's flash memory. Version 1.50 features support for writing backups direct to NAND flash.
* Updated 5.00-M33 installation to revision 4
* Introduced â€œAdvanced Modeâ€ of operations - potentially dangerous functions (some of the new ones might be) are usually completely hidden and are only available when â€œAdvanced Modeâ€ is triggered. Those functions are meant for the more experienced users that know what they are doing quite wellâ€¦.
* Added support for installing 3.80-M33 and 3.90-M33
* Added support for installing a fresh 1.50 OFW on classic PSPs (a.k.a. Fat PSP) without having made a backup of a running 1.50 first. (Actually it first creates a new â€œbackupâ€ set containing a fresh 1.50 OFW that you can then use to install/restore it to your PSP)
* Changed the menu a bit. Due to the ammount of FW versions now supported thereâ€™s no longer one item for each FW but one menu option for selecting the desired version and one to engage the installation.
* Added: Creation of NAND-Dump (fully compatible to DDC dumps)
* Added: [Advamced Mode] Writing back of NAND images. Complete dump, IPL only or LFlash only
* Added: [Advanced Mode] Installing selected firmware version as ORIGINAL firmware
* Added: ressurection.prx replacement - with that you can run Recovery Flasher directly instead of of the original DDC menu when booting up a DDC magic stick. WORKS ONLY FOR DDCv7!!!
* When running either as DDC main menu replacement (ressurection.prx) OR launched from a DDC booted FW (from memstick) you have the option to either boot up / exit to the XMB or to jump into the original DDC menu. So when using the ressurection.prx replacement you are still able to use the DDC features.
* Fixed: App-Launcher display mess up when more additional apps/games were available than fitted on screen